Let's Get Your Tax Back
- Australian Tax Back sent in 12 business hours
- Average tax refund $2650
- Applications reviewed by Chartered Accountants
Backpackers Buddy have been helping travellers access their tax refunds for over 8 years, and are backed by over 40 years of Australian Tax Experience. We offer the fastest tax refund in Australia, we can send your refund to you the same business day you complete your application. We can do this for your whole refund, or just part of it- giving you access to money when you need it.
In our time we have built a solid reputation for being honest, efficient and for providing good down to earth advice to our clients. We are an independent non-government affiliated company.
Why choose Backpackers Buddy:
- Maximum Refund in minimum time
- We offer the fastest possible tax refund – Cash Back Now, your refund sent within 12 business hours
- All returns reviewed by Chartered Accountants & Registered Tax Agents (Agent number 57819 000)
- Simple and quick online application
- We can chase up your missing paperwork
- No upfront fee – we bill from your refund and so you don’t need to pay us anything upfront
How long until I get my Taxback?
With us you have two ways of getting your money; we can either send it to you within 12 business hours upon receiving all necessary documents.
Or you can choose the standard option, this way we lodge your return the same business day and it usually takes the tax office 2-3 weeks to send the refund out- either way no-one does it faster than us!
- With our Cash Back Now get your refund sent within 12 business hours!
- Australian Tax Refunds take 2 – 4 weeks to come back from the tax office
- Returns made part way through financial year take 8-10 weeks to come back
How much tax back will I get?
If you’ve earnt under $18,200 you’ll get all your Australian tax back as long as you are able to pass a tax residency test.
If you earnt over $18,200 you may not get all your tax back, even if you can pass a residency test, so we will check for deductions and offsets to maximise your tax refund.
What will it cost?
Cheap = 11% of the refund (min fee $99 + disbursements)
Fast = 19.8% of the refund (min fee $250 + disbursements)
PAYG request = $25
Oversees transfer = $50
Paper Return (early end of year return) = $25Apply Now
When can I get my Australian tax back?
At the end of June each year, or when you finish working in Australia it’s time for taxback!
Just call us or drop us a line for a free taxback estimate, chat and good honest advice
What do I need to get my tax back?
- Your Tax File Number
- Final Pay Slip/PAYG or enough details of the employer so we can request the pay summary for you
- Your bank details
To get you your tax refund we’ll need your final pay figures from each employer you worked for during the financial year. We get these figures from your final pay slip or PAYG (sometimes called a group certificate). If you don’t have this paperwork we can request it for you, just follow the below link and give us enough details for us to contact your old employers.
No tricks, just great service and maximum tax refunds in minimum time.
We’re Chartered Accountants- we check for tax deductions, allowances, offsets, assess your Superannuation, chase up paperwork, we don’t hold on to your refund and we prove our fee.
Basically we’re awesome.