Backpackers Part Year Tax Returns

There is often confusion as to when people can claim their tax back part way through the year and what’s needed to be able to get this taxback.

The answer is pretty straightforward, you lodge a normal return at the end of June each year, them when you have finished working in Australia for the financial year you can lodge a return to get back the tax you paid after July.

So as soon as you recieve your final pay slip you are ready to apply for your Australian taxback with us.

These part year returns are just the ticket for getting your Australian tax refund when you most need it and with our same day tax refund you can even have it in your bank the very next day, ready to use on flights or holidays.

So remember you are ready for tax-back as soon as you will no longer be working in Australia


Leave a Reply